It's not that I consider myself a fail, it's just the simple fact that the whole entire universe is against me!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bored. Trying To Entertain Myself.

So, I am bored. Utterly bored. At this point i'm grasping at straws to find something to entertain myself with. So I thought to myself 'Self ' I thought 'I need to do something to entertain myself ' Well now that sounds like an excellent idea! Myself thought. ' But what to do?' I know! "we shall listen to music! That usually works!' Usually. Bt not in cafe filled with random stranger who pobably wouldnt appreciate me getting up on the table and belting out random songs. 'Well, what bout blogging?' I'm already doing that. 'Dam, I've run out of brilliant ideas.' It's ok. So have I. gues we both sall go back to being bored. 'Yeah, and maybe I can stop talking to myself' Yeah. Good idea. I love to lose my mind but this is taking it just a step further.

No comments:

Post a Comment